Leading High Performing Teams
With the rapid advancement of technology-enabled communication tools, teamwork and cooperation have become the standard in today's work environment. More and more individuals are able to connect and collaborate with colleagues from their own work teams, peer groups, and temporary project teams. The challenge is that while teamwork can produce better results, factors like diversity, distance, and competing goals can interfere with success.
In order to realize the benefits of diverse and often dispersed teams, you must be able to deal with conflict and capitalize on individual ideas and capabilities.
1. Team Effectiveness
- Team Effectiveness Model
2. Diversity in Teams
- What Diversity Is
- Three Key Aspects of Diversity
- Leadership and Diversity
3. Collaboration in a Complex World
- Communicating in a VUCA World
4. Course Summary
- Suggested Activities
- My Development Plan
- Team Effectiveness - Rate Your Team (Team Version)
- Team Effectiveness - Rate Your Team
- Obstacles to Collaboration Assessment
- At What Stage Are We?
- Meeting with Your Leader - Agenda