- Introduction to Premiere Pro CC
05/31/2017 - 06/02/2017 Future Media Concepts ,MA
In this course, you'll get a thorough introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro software and learn about the powerful video- and audio-editing tools that give you precise control over virtually every aspect of your production.
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: Advanced Report Design (BOW320v15_BO BI 4.1) BOW320v15
06/01/2017 - 06/02/2017
In this course, you will gain the skills and in-depth knowledge needed to apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents.
This course is based on software release BO BI 4.1.
- C_BOWI_30 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects
- C_BOWI_40 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects
- C_BOWI_41 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects
- SAP Workflow – Concepts, Inboxes, Reporting and Using Standard Templates [BIT600v15_EHP7 for ERP 6.0]
06/01/2017 - 06/02/2017
Gain knowledge about SAP Business Workflow concepts. The course does not cover how to build customer-specific workflows. This course is not an introductory course. The units on reporting, customizing, and inboxes are discussed in this class only. This course is based on software release SAP ERP Central Component 6.0.
- AMA2605 The 5 Choices of Extraordinary Productivity
06/01/2017 - 06/02/2017 AMA New York ,NY
For most of us, the demands our careers place on our shoulders can be overwhelming. Combine this with the distractions caused by an unending influx of information, and our lives can become downright exhausting. If we don't react to these stimuli with clear discernment, our ability to think clearly and make wise decisions about what's important suffers, the goals that matter most in our professional and personal lives get shortchanged, or not accomplished at all.
This course combines current neuroscience research with proven productivity principles to help you better manage your decisions, attention, and energy. You'll learn how to apply a process and maximize the use of technology platforms that can dramatically increase your ability to achieve life's most important outcomes by consistently making choices that create extraordinary value for yourself and your organization. This solution not only produces a measurable increase in productivity, but can also provide you with a renewed sense of engagement and accomplishment.
This course includes:
- Participant Guide
- Technical Guide: Microsoft Outlook or LotusNotes edition
- The 5 Choices: a brief monograph with notebook
- Bonus Modules: three video-based mini courses with toolkits
By FranklinCovey - now available through AMA.
- AMA2010 Leadership Development for Women
06/01/2017 - 06/02/2017 AMA New York ,NY
Despite years of advances in both legal and corporate policy, many qualified women don't get the jobs they want. Misperceptions, stereotypes, and misplaced emotions on the part of either sex can still sabotage a woman's career hopes-unless she takes a more strategic approach to her career.
In this hands-on course, you learn how to strategically use your strengths and abilities (your competitive edge) while mastering your emotions, even in the most unwelcoming atmosphere. You'll learn how to build a network of support, take smart risks, and view competition in a more positive light. Discover how to conduct yourself in a manner that earns you respect, and pursue your goals with positive energy. You will return to your job feeling confident, ready to compete fearlessly, and in a better position to be recognized for your true capabilities.
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials (SAS MC1)
06/01/2017 - 06/02/2017 SAS Training Center ,MD
This course focuses on the components of the SAS macro facility. In this course, you will learn how to design, write, and debug macro systems. Emphasis is placed on understanding how programs with macro code are processed.
SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS 9
- AMA2132 Taking on Greater Responsibility: Step-up Skills for Non Managers
06/01/2017 - 06/02/2017 Summit West ,IL
Do you have what it takes to step up to the plate to lead, work in teams, and juggle new assignments with your current responsibilities? What about having a "can-do" attitude that prepares you for additional growth?
Acquire new skills and prepare to make a positive difference at work. In this seminar, you will lay the foundation to achieve good performance now and integrate additional skills to exceed present role expectations. You will develop a customized approach to think strategically, to solve problems, and to make sound decisions so you can adapt to change and grab new opportunities.
How You Will Benefit
- Feel confident when asked to "step up to the plate" with new projects outside your regular work activities
- Take your skills and potential to new heights with proven-in-action, get-ahead career development strategies
- Understand your role in today's new workplace, and gain the new skills and competencies required for success
- Meet the rising pressure of tight budgets and lean organizations
- Map out a plan of action to enhance your efficiency and career development potential
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression (SAS PMLR41)
06/01/2017 - 06/02/2017 SAS Training Center ,NY
In this course, you will learn about predictive modeling using SAS/STAT software with emphasis on the LOGISTIC procedure. You will also learn about selecting variables and interactions, recoding categorical variables based on the smooth weight of evidence, assessing models, treating missing values, and using efficiency techniques for massive data sets.
SAS Statistical Business Analysis Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling
- AMA2536: Preparing for Leadership: What it Takes to Take the Lead
06/01/2017 - 06/02/2017 AMA San Francisco Center ,CA
This course is designed to help leaders-to-be get ready for new challenges and responsibilities. You'll discover the heart and mind of true leadership through self-assessments and other leadership scenarios. You will explore roles as strategist, change agent, coach, manager, communicator, mentor, and team member. You will learn to develop your unique leadership style for maximum impact.
- SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting (SAS EG171)
06/01/2017 - 06/02/2017 Training To You ,AZ
This course is for users who do not have SAS programming experience but need to access, manage, and summarize data from different sources, and present results in reports and graphs.
In this course, you will learn how to use the menu-driven tasks in SAS Enterprise Guide (the point-and-click interface to SAS) to create queries and reports. While this course does not cover writing SAS code or statistical concepts, it serves as a prerequisite for both the SAS Enterprise Guide 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying and Creating Reports and Graphs with SAS Enterprise Guide courses. This course also serves as a prerequisite for the SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression course, which teaches statistical concepts using SAS Enterprise Guide.