Configuring Projects in IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0 RS727G
Configuring Projects with IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0 targets project administrators and team leads. Students learn how to configure Rational Team Concert project areas and processes so that the core IBM practices for agile development and change and release management can be effectively adopted by the project team. Topics include planning projects, teams, and iterations to support both traditional and agile projects; defining source control streams and component structure; customizing process controls and work items; and customizing Rational Team Concert queries and reports to provide project status and measure progress.
- Best practices for project planning
- Managing work items in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Creating project areas and teams
- Planning in Rational Team Concert
- Managing reports and project dashboards