IBM Marketing Operations Project Manager 9U12G
This course provides an introduction the IBM Marketing Operations from the point of view of a Project Manager.
In this course the term project manager is used throughout but in your organization this role may be known by another name such as project leader, team leader, brand manager, and others. For the purposes of this course, we define a Project Manager as a person who leads projects, and may also contribute with completion of tasks. A project manager may be a leader for a line of business, a channel, or a region.
- Unit 1: IBM Marketing Operations Basics
- Unit 2: Managing Business Processes, Digital Assets, and Marketing Objects
- Unit 3: Managing People and Tasks
- Unit 4: Workflows
- Unit 5: Financials
- Unit 6: Monitoring Progress
- Unit 7: Alerts and Approvals