IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 System Administration 6T223G
In this course, students learn the skills that are required for ongoing operations and maintenance of IBM WebSphere Commerce V7. The course begins by explaining how to install, configure, and administer WebSphere Commerce, and continues to topics such as deploying WebSphere Commerce stores, troubleshooting, security, ongoing maintenance, and tuning performance. Students also learn how to administer new and unique features of IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 and its associated feature packs. That includes installing mobile and social commerce features, search engine optimization, working with add-on features, and administering the payment infrastructure.
Hands-on lab exercises throughout the course allow students to practice the key tasks that are involved in administering an IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 installation. The exercises cover skills such as installing and configuring WebSphere Commerce, installing, and configuring fix packs and feature packs, publishing a customized starter store, configuring the messaging infrastructure, and publishing social and mobile commerce features.
1. Installing and Configuring WebSphere Commerce
2. Administering WebSphere Commerce
3. Deploying WebSphere Commerce stores
4. Troubleshooting and Performance Monitoring
5. Managing organizations and users
6. Web services and the Messaging infrastructure
7. The Loader Utility and Updating WebSphere Commerce stores
8. Ongoing Maintenance
10. Search engine optimization
11. Installing and Configuring Mobile and Social Commerce Features
12. Administering Add-on Features
13. Administering the payment infrastructure
15. Course summary