This course introduces you to SoftLayer Infrastructure-as-a-Solution (IaaS) capabilities through instruction, hands-on lab activities, and demonstrations. A three-tier application framework and client case study is used to provide a workload context in order to understand what SoftLayer can do.
1. Changing the Landscape Without Changing the Definition
2. Defining SoftLayer Cloud Architecture
3. Connecting to the Cloud - SoftLayer network options
4. Storing Your Data
5. Keep Safe - Security, Compliance, and Data Management
6. Monitoring and Management to meet Service Level Agreements
7. Leveraging the SoftLayer Differentiators